Lohi Consulting provides management consulting services for businesses striving to excel and desiring to partner with solution providers in their quest to reach the pinnacle.
We work with management in decision-making to implement solutions revolving strategy, operations, quality, technology and people.
At Lohi Consulting, we have developed a clear strategy of providing the right solutions for our clients.
We have the resources, skills and capabilities to satisfy our clients.
We focus on world-class standards to enable our solutions compete effectively.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Our client, Fibre.com is looking for an experienced Product Manager (PM) to join the team. The product leader must have the essential knowledge of Product Management and can take on difficult, ambiguous projects where the solution is not clear from the outset. The Product Manager thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design and customer experience teams.
The PM will be primarily responsible for:
- Managing the entire product development process.
- Setting up MVPs to quickly test through product ideas
- Conducting user research in conjunction with the Customer Experience team
- Making sure our products help customers achieve their goals
- Determining product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs
- Creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administrations or a related field
- At least 5 years’ work experience
- Experienced in managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Executional ownership of product road maps
- Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least design and engineering costs
- Understands technical and design trade offs
- Empathetic and analytic: elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
- Effective measuring and tracking progress and processes
- Good communication, product management and negotiation skills
- Able to work effectively within a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com and indicate position applied for as subject of the email not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.